Sunday, August 2, 2015

Winter infantry for FoW

Hi,
Because I'm working on a new blog I will not make big posts in the near futur. I will more present the work in progress and the different projects I'm on.
So lately I was working on soviet winter infantry for late period. Because no mini exist for this thematic I decided to use the spetnaz/scout to represent the winter suit the soviet could were at those times (see first picture). I sculpted few chapkas on some guys who had sidecaps but I didn't do all of them like this because this was quite long and also because the first batch was great and I wasn't able to reproduce the same work on the second batch :D I didn't sculpted hoods because the minis get hood on their back and I was sure I would fail at modifying it so ...



I hope you like my winter guys. As you can see on my Instagram account I did the snow this afternoon but I don't have pictures yet so it will be for the next time.
See you.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! Lovely white on the uniforms, and the snow basing is really nicely done. The Kommissar might get shot first, though I suppose the rest of the company won't be complaining :P

    CdlT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yes the Kommissar fears nothing so doesn't need camo :P

      Delete