Wednesday, October 9, 2013

First MicroArmour done



My first MicroArmour tanks are done!!
The modulation effect is not so visible on the picture so I will have to exaggerate it on the next models. I used the Easy3 contrast and desaturation set from LifeColor. I’m happy with it. Perhaps it’s not enough contrasted for so small models but I’m sure that on normal size models it will work perfectly.



2 comments:

  1. The microarmour looks great! I am impressed you managed to modulate on the tiny models.

    I added your blog to my blogroll on Rust and the City, http://rustandthecity.blogspot.ca/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments and for the blog!! :-)

    ReplyDelete