Tuesday, January 1, 2013

T34-85s for Flames of War

Here it is, my first post!! Two months ago one friend of mine started to collect minis for Flames of War. It didn’t take me long to be in love with those small scale minis. As my friend collects the Eastern front Germans I decided to play Soviets. I love tanks, this is not new for those who know me, so I started with few T34/85s to build a Tankovy Company. I’m sorry for the quality of the pictures but I had a small issue with my camera and I had to use my iPad for some of them. As you can see I added some details to the model before painting, it takes a long time to do so and I think I will not do so many details for the next ones. I’m not yet comfortable with this scale, some scratches and effects are too big but this was the first time I used the modulation painting technique and I’m quite happy with the result. I used the Modulation set for Russian vehicles from AK Interactive and I’m very happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment